Fort Ticonderoga May 2022 Mixer
Posted: 6/3/2022 - 3-minute Read Time
We had a blast at our last mixer at Fort Ticonderoga, where we got to spend some time at this historic attraction and see a new event venue located on this 2000-acre historic landscape.
Our mixer was at the Pavilion, which is located next to the beautiful King’s Garden.
A historic home turned hotel, the Pavilion has a rich past of hospitality and luxury. Located on the shores of Lake Champlain and surrounded by beautifully maintained gardens this estate is now Fort Ticonderoga’s premier location for private events such as weddings, small meetings, intimate gatherings, and cocktail parties. The Pavilion is currently not open to the public.
Check out these photos of this memorable evening!
Here are some other exciting highlights coming up as part of Fort Ticonderoga’s 2022 season!
• This year, Fort Ticonderoga debuts a new chapter in its story. Explore the year 1759. Thrill at the power of artillery and crackle of muskets through daily weapons demonstrations and explore programs, new exhibits, gardens, historic trades, and other family adventures across the scenic historic property.
• Carillon Boat Cruises: Enjoy gorgeous, sweeping vistas of Vermont's Green Mountains and New York's Adirondack Mountains during a 75-minute narrated boat tour on Lake Champlain. Regional beer and wine are available for purchase onboard.
• Featured Exhibit: A Well Regulated Militia: Citizen, Soldier, and State explores the critical institution of the militia in early American history, from colonization through nationhood, providing a unique examination of the system of defense that developed in the United States. The special exhibit includes over 100 artifacts such as rare original militia uniforms, headwear, weaponry, musical instruments, manuscripts, printed books, fine art, and accoutrements, many on display for the first time in decades.
• Lush Historic Gardens and Friendly Animals: Immerse your senses in the colors and scents of a unique American country estate and explore Ticonderoga’s story after the Revolution. Visit the King’s Garden or make memories with your family in a NEW garden designed especially for children. Discover our heritage breed animals including oxen duo, Mick and Mack!
• Breathtaking Views: Visit Mount Defiance to witness a birds-eye view of Fort Ticonderoga’s epic historic landscape. Whether you hike up the mountain in the footsteps of General Burgoyne’s troops or make the easy drive to the top in your car, you’ll savor the spectacular beauty of America’s most historic landscape. Discover how this summit shaped America’s history during the “Mount Defiance: Witness to History” offered Tuesday-Sunday at 4:00 p.m.
• In July and August, participate in active NEW Family Program Adventures and help soldiers with their daily duties. Receive awards for completing the tasks. Take a guided tour designed especially for families.
32nd Annual North Country Festival of Trees Returns!
ADIRONDACK WINERY SETS $20,000 FUNDRAISING GOAL FOR 11TH ANNUAL DRINK PINK FUNDRAISER
Lake George Oktoberfest Kicks Off Today!
Mixer held at Sans Souci in Cleverdale
Big Brothers Big Sisters Named Agency of the Year
Meet the Team
Things To Do
Things to do
Virtual Zoom Backgrounds
Lake George Photos
CVB Sports COVID-19
things to do
Fall Foliage Update
Lake George Stories