Gift Back — De-Stress & Pamper Yourself
Charles R. Wood Theater : 207 Glen St, Glens Falls, NY 12801
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
“Gift Back: An Alternative Gift Fair” gives people the opportunity to support multiple not for profits by buying virtual gifts for their friends and families for the holidays.
Here’s how it works:
- Make a donation in the name of a friend or loved one to one or more of 10 local charities.
- In exchange for your donation, you’ll receive a card describing what was purchased with that money that you can then give you’re your friend or loved one to show them the impact of the gift on their behalf.
List of non-profits:
- Amanda’s House at Glens Falls Hospital
- Amorak Youth
- Glens Falls Medical Mission
- Greater Glens Falls Senior Center
- High Peaks Hospice
- Hudson River Music Hall Productions INc.
- Literary NY Greater Capital Region — Glens Falls Office
- RSVP of Warren/Washington Counties
- Support-Link, Inc.
You will receive a beautiful card that says what the donation in your friend or family member's name has purchased. You can purchase gifts that benefit any one of the ten participating organizations, or all ten!
This year on Saturday December 7th, Gift Back will be offering a day to "De-Stress and Pamper Yourself" while you take care of your holiday shopping!
This event will be in the Cabaret Space adjacent to the Charles R. Wood Theater, and will be serving refreshments, have a children's activity, and have a few additional surprises.
Here is the schedule for Saturday, Dec. 7:
- 10am-1pm--Deb Rose from Deb's Treasures Massage Therapy will be offering free hand, foot, and/or back massages
- 10am-12pm Lori Higley Healing Touch and Essential Oils
- 11am-1pm Carol Stegen Healing Touch
- 12pm-2pm Singer Arianna Stewart will serenade us with beautiful tunes
- All day 10am-3pm: FREE nail painting, coloring pages, refreshments, children's activities
- Children and Adults can make a holiday card for a veteran!