ADK’s ididaride! is the largest annual fundraiser to support the education, responsible outdoor recreation, and advocacy ADK has stood for over the last 98 years. To ensure rider safety as the COVID-19 pandemic continues, ADK’s annual ididaride! event has transitioned to a virtual event for 2020. While this is an unexpected twist, excitement and fun are still key elements of ididaride!
- Registration is open until 5:00 p.m. Friday, August 28.
- Once registered, get out there and ride on your schedule, wherever you live and enjoy riding.
- Order your jersey by June 18 to receive it by the end of July.
- Order a jersey by July 20 to receive it by the August 28 registration deadline.
- Our final jersey order will be placed on Friday, September 11, and received in homes in mid-October.
After Your Ride:
When your ride is complete, log your experience by uploading your route/distance using the RideWithGPS app, or manually through email by 5:00 p.m. Monday, September 7. We encourage you to send us a photo of yourself out riding as well. If possible, include an ADK-branded item in the photo, such as a shirt, jersey, sticker, water bottle, past event shirt, or other ADK garment. Photos and mileage will be loaded to a gallery located here.
All finishers will receive an exclusive 2020 ididaride! t-shirt and be entered to win one of three $100 ADK Store gift certificates! Shirts will be mailed to you in mid-September.
For questions, Contact Sunday Conine, ADK’s Annual Fund Manager, at email@example.com