Sweet Treats Made in New York Available at Adirondacks Welcome Center
Posted: 4/6/2023 - 2-minute Read
QUEENSBURY, N.Y. — The Taste NY Market at the Adirondacks Welcome Center vending market — open 24/7 — is also a great location to find a variety of sweet treats, including chocolate, made in New York!
The Adirondacks Welcome Center provides a location to learn about the history of the area, current things to do and a vending market with a variety of items made in New York. This event is designed to celebrate the spring season and help people learn about all there is at the Adirondacks Welcome Center.
Sweet Treats available in the Vending Market for April:
● Barkeater Chocolates (North Creek, NY) - Adirondack Adventure Bark, Milk-o-Nut Bark, Milk Chocolate & Dark Chocolate Grown Up Peanut Butter Cups
● Apothecary Chocolates (Colton, NY) - Artisanal Chocolate Truffles
● Chip 'n Dipped Chocolatier (Huntington, NY) - Dark Chocolate Thin Mints in the Middle (bar), Milk Chocolate (bar), Black Cherry Dark Chocolate (bar), Milk Chocolate Pretzel (bar), Milk Chocolate Marshmallow (bar), Milk Chocolate Cinnamon Bun (bar)
● Mapleland Farms (Salem, NY) - Maple Sugar Candy
● My Big Fat Cookie (Calverton, NY) - S'mores and Cookies & Cream
● Joray Fruit Rolls (Brooklyn, NY) - Cherry, Fruit Punch, Grape, Watermelon, Apricot
32nd Annual North Country Festival of Trees Returns!
ADIRONDACK WINERY SETS $20,000 FUNDRAISING GOAL FOR 11TH ANNUAL DRINK PINK FUNDRAISER
Lake George Oktoberfest Kicks Off Today!
Mixer held at Sans Souci in Cleverdale
Big Brothers Big Sisters Named Agency of the Year
Meet the Team
Things To Do
Things to do
Virtual Zoom Backgrounds
Lake George Photos
CVB Sports COVID-19
things to do
Fall Foliage Update
Lake George Stories