Events for Chamber Members and CVB Partners
ark your calendars for the upcoming events! Many meetings are offered in a hybrid format, meaning you can attend virtually or in person. Mixers and ribbon cuttings are currently offered in person. Chamber educational events are not open to the public and are for members only. Not-yet members are welcome at Business After Hours Mixers at an additional cost.
2023 Mixer Schedule
All mixers are from 5 to 7 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Please contact Membership Manager Emily Frost by email or call (518) 668-5755 if you would like to host a mixer in 2023!
- July | No Mixer — Summer Hiatus
- August | No Mixer – Summer Hiatus
- Thursday, September 7 | Sans Souci
- Tuesday, October 3 | The Lobby Bar at The Inn of Lake George
- Thursday, November 9th - Annual Dinner at Surfside at the Lake
- Thursday, December 14 - Holiday Mixer at Six Flags Great Escape Lodge
2023 Board of Directors Meeting Schedule
The Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce & CVB Board of Directors meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 8 a.m. This meeting is open to any Chamber member to attend. Below is the 2023 schedule. These meetings are at the Chamber office building at 2176 Route 9 in Lake George.
- Tuesday, July 11 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 8 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 12 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 10 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 14 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, December 12 | 8 a.m
2023 Lake George Regional Convention & Visitors Bureau Meeting Schedule
The Lake George Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau is a division of the Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce & CVB and works as an extension of the Warren County Tourism Department. While the Tourism Department markets Warren County to the leisure consumer tourism market, the mission of the LGRCVB is to bring year-round, weatherproof group business to Warren County in the form of meetings, conventions, reunions, sports events, weddings, and more.
As a way of staying connected to local Partners in hospitality, the LGRCVB Team meets monthly to discuss group bookings and events in the Lake George Area. They extend the invite to those members who want to be “in the know” regarding industry topics, community bookings, and other hospitality-related updates.
Currently, all LGRCVB Monthly Meetings are offered on the 3rd Thursday of every month from 8:30 a.m to 10 a.m.
2023 Women in Business Meeting Schedule
Women in Business meets the first Wednesday of each month.Meetings begin at 8 a.m. for networking. The program or presentation begins at 8:30 a.m.
- July - Summer Hiatus
- August - Summer Hiatus
- Wednesday, September 13th at 8AM at Fish307's School of FISH!
- Upcoming Schedule TBD, Check back soon!