Events for Chamber Members and CVB Partners
Mark your calendars for the upcoming events! Many meetings are offered in a hybrid format, meaning you can attend virtually or in person. Mixers and ribbon cuttings are currently offered in person. Chamber educational events are not open to the public and are for members only. Not-yet members are welcome at Business After Hours Mixers at an additional cost.
Annual Holiday Mixer
DATE: Thursday, December 15, 2022
TIME: 6 to 8 p.m.
LOCATION: Holiday Inn Resort
DETAILS: Please bring an unwrapped gift for Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Southern Adirondacks!
DATE: Friday, December 16, 2022
TIME: 2 p.m.
LOCATION: Fish307.com 814 Goggins Road, Lake George, NY
DETAILS: Join the ARCC, and the Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce, for a ribbon cutting to celebrate the new location of FISH307.com. Their new space is larger and will include more retail, office, and warehouse space.
2022-2023 Mixer Schedule
All mixers are from 5 to 7 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Please contact Membership Manager Emily Frost by email or call (518) 668-5755 if you would like to host a mixer in 2023!
- Tuesday, October 11 — Ronald McDonald House Charities at Krantz Cottage
- Tuesday, November 15 — Open House at LGRCC Office (Food Collection)
- Thursday, December 15 — Holiday Mixer at Holiday Inn Resort (Toy Collection)
- Thursday, January 12 — Adirondack Salt Cave
- Thursday, February 9 — Adirondack Axe
- Thursday, March 9 — Open Door Mission
- Thursday, April 13 — Adirondack Winery (Queensbury Location)
- May 11 — YMCA Camp Chingachgook
- June — Sagamore Resort (Joint Mixer with ARCC)
2022-2023 Board of Directors Meeting Schedule
The Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce & CVB Board of Directors meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 8 a.m. This meeting is open to any Chamber member to attend. Below is the 2022 schedule. These meetings are at the Chamber office building at 2176 Route 9 in Lake George, however they may be virtual depending on current status of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Tuesday, October 11 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 8 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, December 13 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 10 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 14 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 14 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 11 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 9 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 13 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 11 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 8 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 12 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 10 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 14 | 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, December 12 | 8 a.m.
2022-2023 Lake George Regional Convention & Visitors Bureau Meeting Schedule
The Lake George Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau is a division of the Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce & CVB and works as an extension of the Warren County Tourism Department. While the Tourism Department markets Warren County to the leisure consumer tourism market, the mission of the LGRCVB is to bring year-round, weatherproof group business to Warren County in the form of meetings, conventions, reunions, sports events, weddings, and more.
As a way of staying connected to local Partners in hospitality, the LGRCVB Team meets monthly to discuss group bookings and events in the Lake George Area. They extend the invite to those members who want to be “in the know” regarding industry topics, community bookings, and other hospitality-related updates.
Currently, all LGRCVB Monthly Meetings are offered in a hybrid format on the 3rd Thursday of every month from 8:30 a.m to 10 a.m.
- Thursday, October 20 - Holiday Inn Resort | 2223 State Route 9, Lake George NY | 8:30 a.m.-10 a.m.
- Thursday, November 17
- Thursday, December 15
- Thursday, January 19
- Thursday, February 16
- Thursday, March 16
- Thursday, April 20
- Thursday, May 18
- Thursday, June 15
- Thursday, July 20
- Thursday, August 17
- Thursday, September 21
- Thursday, October 19
- Thursday, November 16
- Thursday, December 21
2022-2023 Women in Business Meeting Schedule
Women in Business meets the first Wednesday of each month. Doors (or virtual meetings) open at 8 a.m. for networking. The program begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 2 - Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce Office, 2176 State Route 9, Lake George, NY 12845
- Wednesday, December 7
- Wednesday, January 4
- Wednesday, February 1
- Wednesday, March 1
- Wednesday, April 5
- Wednesday, May 3
- Wednesday, June 7
- July - Summer Hiatus
- August - Summer Hiatus
- Wednesday, September 6
- Wednesday, October 4
- Wednesday, November 1
- Wednesday, December 6