Lake George Regional Chamber Member Community Job Posting Board
Our Chamber member businesses are open and hiring!
We're looking to connect these businesses with qualified candidates looking for employment right now.
Please fill out the form below if you represent a business that is hiring.
Check back often for updates!
Now Hiring (Updated 5/14/21)
Luxurious Rental cleaning in Lake George. Part-time as well as full-time available.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-685-6569.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
Holiday Inn Resort
Hiring: PT/FT Maintenance Associates
Description: Assist Director of Maintenance with buildings and grounds of Holiday Inn Resort. Must have driver's license. PT position that could become FT for the right individual. Experience preferred but will train career seeking individual. Join a great team and learn the hospitality business.
Apply via email to wbaird@holidayinnRLG.com
Paradox Brewery is hiring!
We are looking for a cook to come in and work in our kitchen approximately 30 hours a week with a potential of 40 hours per week in the summer season. This position is open to applicants 21+ with previous kitchen experience who fit the description below. Pay will be based on experience.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prep kitchen for service
- Assist with ordering ingredients
- Maintain kitchen inventory
- Make pizza, wings, pretzels, tater tots, beer cheese, and more
- Keep/maintain a clean and safe kitchen environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong work ethic, flexibility, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to adjust and adapt quickly to changes in production schedule or demand
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and nonverbal communications
Please send a resume, cover letter, and your favorite dog breed to email@example.com.
Martha's Dandee Creme
Martha's is looking for energetic people to round out our team for the 2021 season! We are taking applications for the Grill, as well as, the ice cream stand. No experience required, we would love to train the right team member! Join an exciting and fun family run business while making memories of a lifetime! Please apply online at www.marthasicecream.
OPENING FOR THE SEASON MID-MARCH!
Six Flags Great Escape Theme Park & Lodge
Open positions as of February 23, 2021:
Full time Salary
DIrector of In Park/Lodge Services-Park
Food & Beverage Operations Supervisor - Park
Full Time Hourly
Human Resources Coordinator - Park
Painter - Park
Aquatics Supervisor - Lodge
Aquatics Lead - Lodge
Trained Mechanic - Park
Retail Team Member ~ Games Team Member ~ Aquatics Team Member ~ Food & Beverage Operations Team Member ~ Warehouse Team Member ~ Front Gate Team Member ~ Parking Lot Team Member ~ Guest Relations Team Member ~ Loss Prevention Team Member ~ Security Guard ~ Park Services Team Member ~ Landscaping Team Member
Retail Team Member ~ Food & Beverage Operations Team Member ~ Johnny Rockets Server ~ Johnny Rockets Cook ~ Health Screener ~ EMT (NYS EMT-B Certified) ~ Maintenance Team Member ~ Pool Water Technician ~ Hotel Front Desk Agent ~ Hotel Housekeeping Team Member ~ Lifeguard
Apply online at sixflagsjobs.com, select "Lake George, Great Escape" for your park. Contact HR for questions or assistance with the process at 518-792-3500, ext. 3369.
Available Positions (View and apply on Indeed):
Tasting Room Store Manager - Lake George, Bolton Landing & Queensbury
Reporting to the Company President, the Tasting Room Manager promotes a sales culture to build productivity and develops Tasting Room Retail Sales Associates for future growth through hiring and developing great people.
Winery Lead Tasting Room Associate - Lake George, Bolton Landing & Queensbury
This person will assist the Tasting Room Manager with the daily operations of our Tasting Rooms in Lake George, Bolton Landing and Queensbury. Our Lead Associates contribute greatly to the continued growth of revenue at our Tasting Rooms and play an important part in building a strong team of associates.
Winery Tasting Room Associate (Part-time) - Lake George, Bolton Landing & Queensbury
Tasting Room Associates are the first face of our business. You welcome our customers into our Tasting Rooms in Lake George, Bolton Landing and Queensbury with a smile and build budding friendships with our customers, with the goal of finding the right wines for their palate to take home with them!
Cellar Helper/Winery Tasting Room Associate - Queensbury
We're looking for a multi-talented person to join our growing staff as a full-time Cellar Helper/Winery Tasting Room Associate. If you have every thought working in the craft beverage industry might be for you, and you need experience, this is the position for you!
Marketing Assistant - Queensbury
This full-time team member assists the Marketing Department in ensuring high-quality experiences at our Tasting Room locations, online and more. Must be willing to work at our Headquarters building with travel to our Lake George and Bolton Landing lcoations often required.
Hampton Inn & Suites
The Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George has some great positions open if you or anyone you know is looking for a job: Night Audit, Front Desk and Housekeeping.
Hunt Companies, Inc.
Talented and passionate carpenters wanted! Hunt Companies, Inc. (HCI) is looking for experienced carpenters to join our dynamic team. Our workload continues to expand in the fast food restaurant building industry and we want to grow our team to stay ahead of it. We are proud to offer year-round employment.
Upon completion of the introduction period, HCI provides numerous employee benefits: health insurance; 401(k) plan with matching contribution; profit sharing; bonuese; paid time off; paid holidays, and others.
Apply by email or in-person.
Adirondacks Welcome Center (AWC)
Located on I-87 N (Between Exits 17 & 18), Queensbury, NY 12804
Adirondacks Welcome Center is a division of New York State funded through the Market NY grant program. The Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce (LGRCC) is a contractor of New York State. This employment opportunity is with the Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce and not with New York State.
The job opportunity is for a Customer Service Representative (CSR). This employee will interact with the customers/visitors and engage them to talk about their travels. This position will work under the direction and supervision of the AWC Taste NY Market Manager.
This is a part-time position: 10 AM-3 PM - $13.00 an hour - Saturdays, Tuesdays & Fridays
- High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- Ability to complete basic math in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with the public.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to use or learn to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to meet acceptable background check standards (criminal background checks.)
- Ability to work flexible hours whic hmay include evenings and/or weekends, as appropriate.
- One (1) year retail sales experience.
- Experience working in customer service and retail environments.
- Understanding of basic marketing.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Proficiency with internet-based communications.
- Knowledge of the organization, operation, philosophy, and objectives of NYS Ag & Markets, Taste NY, I Love New York, Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce, Visit Adirondacks Regional Tourism.
- Knowledge of agriculture, agricultural practices, regional tourism offerings.
Coordination/Operation - 95%
- Customer service - greets, assists, and serves the needs of Market customers and the traveling public.
- Store inspection, organization, and recordkeeping. Must assist in maintaining a clean facility.
- Cash Controls - follow all procedures for proper management and handling of cash and/or vending financial procedures.
- Replenishment of store supplies and inventory. Track product inventory.
- Receive and log scheduled deliveries.
- Assist with promotion of agri-tourism in Adirondacks Region.
- Understand and able to describe local farms, produce, food and products for sale in vending machines.
- Maintain equipment, troubleshoot if necessary and call for repair as directed.
- In cooperation with Manager, jointly develop and pursue a professional development plan to increase competencies relative to position accountabilities and to address changes and organizational priorities.
- Collaborate in activities that are in general support of AWC, Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce and Adirondacks Regional Tourism and perform other duties as assigned.
- Support the LGRCC to maintain a safe working environment.
- Be familiar with and strive to follow any applicable federal, state, local regulations, organizational health, and safety policy/procedure/requirement and standard.
- Act proactively to prevent accidents/injuries and communicate hazards to supervisors when identified.
- Appreciate and embrace diversity in all interactions with clients, staff and the public.
- Aware of, and adhere to, established organizational policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the overall success of the organization by performing all assigned duties in a professional, timely and accurate manner.
Lake George Steamboat Co.
Literally everything is open right now (deck hands, bartenders, waitstaff, snack bar attendants, etc.) so please visit: http://www.lakegeorgesteamboat.com/employment-application/ to fill out or download an application.
Or you can come down to our office at 57 Beach Rd., Lake George, to fill out an application in person all while saying hello to our residential furry office companions!
Surfside on the Lake Resort
Hotel Sales Coordinator/Seasonal Front Desk Manager (1 position open):
The Sales Coordinator/Front Desk Manager hybrid position is a newer position for the property. As the resort grows in popularity and grows its group sales, there is a new demand for an assistant to the Director of Sales and Marketing. This is a full-time, year round role. The person best suited for the position is someone who is organized, can multitask and has an open schedule (including weekends, nights and holidays.) In addition, the best candidate will have hotel sales experience and the ability to deliver excellent customer service. Furthermore, the best candidate will have patience and can work under presssure well, especially during events such as weddings and meetings.
The housekeeping staff will be responsible for cleaning guest rooms, guest facing areas of the property, cleaning and folding laundry, etc. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Housekeeping experience preferred, but not required. Looking to hire multiple positions quickly.
Maintenance staff would be responsible for light repairs, groundskeeping, guest calls and other duties assigned by the Facilities Director. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Maintenance experience preferred, but not required. Looking to hire multiple positions quickly.
Heritage of Lake George
Come join our friendly and dynamic team! We are looking for reliable housekeepers for the busy summer months. Flexible schedule, can be part-time or full-time.
Lake George Mermaids
Dunham's Bay Resort
Restaurant Server Job Duties ($9.25-$10.25 per hour):
- Prepares room and tables for dining including decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and guests by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Helps guests select food and beverages by presenting menu; offering cocktails; suggesting courses; explaining the chef's specials; identifying appropriate wines and beers; answering food preparation questions.
- Communicates orders to bar and kitchen by recording guests choices; identifying any special dietary needs, concerns and special requests using the proper POS
- Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression.
- Serves orders by picking up and delivering guests choices from bar and kitchen; delivering accompaniments and condiments defined areas.
- Address guests by inquiring of needs; observing dining process.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to guests spills or other special needs.
- Obtains revenues by totaling charges; issuing bill; accepting payment; delivering bill; returning change and/or credit card and signature slip to guests.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing all side work and cleaning of restaurant as needed.
Housekeeper ($13-$15 per hour)
Oversees and performs cleaning of all guest rooms, cabins and common areas. Making sure they are kept clean and well maintained to company standards. This job requires working long hours and weekends when needed and required. Perform work according to standard operating procedures and by building's operational schedule. Provides assistance to Management, guests and other employees of Dunham’s Bay Resort as necessary. Reports General Manager, Assistant GM and Lead Housekeeper.
- Clean corridors, lobby, stairways, public bathrooms as well as guest rooms
- Work from an organized schedule to clean ALL ROOMS THOROUGHLY
- Distribute linen, towels and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand
- Restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos, Etc.…
- Replace dirty linens w/clean, storing all dirty linen in line w/company policy
- Inspect and turn mattresses regularly
- Store all dirty laundry in line with company policy
- Check all appliances in rooms are in working order
- Realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout
- Respond to guest queries and requests
- Respond to calls for housekeeping problems such as spills, Etc.
- Deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms
- Organize and restock cart at the end of the shift
- Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms
- Follow all company safety and security procedures
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards
- Observe and report damage of hotel property
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all-inclusive of every task or responsibility. Nor does it include all of what would be expected as the role of Housekeeper at Dunham’s Bay Resort.
Dish-Prep-Rounds Person ($13-$14 per hour):
Candidate believes in showing up on time for work, providing other employees with assistance in the kitchen as needed and following all sanitary and health-related protocols. The ability to work in a great team environment and take direction from an Executive Chef and/or Supervisor. We’re offering a consistent schedule and excellent pay for a dedicated employee.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, pans using proper equipment
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, utensils in clean and orderly condition
- Clean food preparation areas, facilities and equipment
- Clean and prepare various foods for cooking or serving
- Load and unload trucks that deliver/pick up food or supplies
- Place clean dishes, utensils and cooking equipment in proper areas
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas
- Store supplies and/or goods in kitchen storage areas
- Clean Garbage cans and all food preparation area, facilities and equipment- Receive and store supplies or goods in proper areas.
Groundskeeper/Set-up Person (Part-time/Full-time - $14-$17 per hour)
Oversees and performs grounds keeping duties such as mowing, weed trimming, in addition to other lawn and grounds needs. Additional duties will have this person tending to the set up of events, functions and weddings. Lastly will assist in minor maintenance duties working with the lead maintenance person. Performs work according to standard operating procedures and by building's operational schedule. Provides assistance to Management, guests and other employees of Dunham’s Bay Resort as necessary. Reports General Manager, Assistant GM & Lead Maintenance.
- Ability to operate a zero-turn mower, lawn tools and a knowledge of lawn care.
- Execute set-up of areas of the resort for functions such as but not exclusive to weddings, conferences, and events.
- Assist in Maintaining all areas of the resort. General painting of areas.
- The ability to use brooms, mops, vacuums and floor equipment.
- Empties garbage and wastebaskets and maintains firepit area of entire property.
- Basic knowledge of pool care and pool maintenance.
- Replaces light bulbs and batteries. Replenishes restroom supplies.
- Clear snow from entrances, parking lot and walkways appropriately.
- Follow applicable safety rules & procedures.
- Reports work accomplished to GM, AGM and Lead Maintenance
- Walks entire buildings at beginning & end of shifts following a defined checklist
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all-inclusive of every task or responsibility. Nor does it include all of what would be expected as the role of A Grounds Keeper / Set-Up Person at Dunham’s Bay Resort.
- Line Cook
- Food Runner
Call for more information on how to apply.
Lake George RV Park
- Front Desk
- Cafe Counter Service Cleaning
Great job for College Students!
Lock in your Spring/Summer job Now! 20-40 hours per week depending on your availability. Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Click here to apply online or stop by to apply in-person between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Salary: $15.50 /hour premium pay including bonus for cleaning candidates
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Pay: $15.50 - $18.00 per hour
Georgian Lakeside Resort
Line Cooks needed for a fast paced upscale resort in Lake George. Competitive pay, great working environment. Call the number above or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Battle Hill Brewing Company, LLC
Waitstaff needed for fast paced restaurant. Must posses good people and communicative skills. Work week is Wednesday-Sunday. Lunch and dinner shifts available. Must be flexible. We are a very friendly and welcoming restaurant. Please apply in person.