Lake George Regional Chamber Member Community Job Posting Board
Our Chamber member businesses are open and hiring!
We're looking to connect these businesses with qualified candidates looking for employment right now.
Please fill out the form below if you represent a business that is hiring.
Check back often for updates!
Are you a Chamber Member?
Check out these Greater Capital Region Career Centers Virtual Workshops for July 2022!
You'll find workshops on resume development, transferable skills, goal setting, social media and much more!
For more information, contact:
Warren County Employment & Training
333 Glen St, Suite 300
Glens Falls, NY 12801
Available Positions (View and apply on Indeed):
- Administrative Assistant (Full Time Hourly)
Waitstaff (Part Time)
- Tasting Room Manager (Full Time Salaried)
- Assistant Manager (Full Time Hourly)
Company Indeed Page:
Baymont Inn & Suites by Wyndham
1 Abbey Ln, Queensbury, NY 12845
Seasonal help wanted in Lake George. Good pay & a fun atmosphere! Hiring for housekeeping & laundry.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Pay: Dependent upon position
Biscotti Brothers Cafe
Biscotti Brothers Cafe is looking for a Skilled Baristas and Servers! Full and part-time available. Please apply at Biscotti Brothers any time after 12pm or DM us!
Bolton Landing Brewing Company
Part Time/Full Time Kitchen Help:
Sous Chef/Head Chef- We are looking for skilled and passionate kitchen help who wants to be a part of a fun face paced team. This position is not just seasonal. Our open kitchen design doesn't tuck you away from the rest of the staff so you're really part of the team! We love to see creativity in our kitchen and encourage you to try new things.
Floating Classroom - Lake George Association
Job Type: Seasonal Part-time, hourly
The Floating Classroom Program begins this Spring on May 9th and will continue as the leaves change in the Fall. The anticipated hours are as follows:
- Spring (May & June): School field trips last approximately 2 hours each. Total work hours will be 2.5-3 hours on days with a single trip and up to 5.5 hours for a day with 2 trips. Approximate total Spring work hours is 73.
- Summer (July & August): Public programs occur once a week with two trips in a day. Other summer camps/groups are scheduled throughout the summer. Approximate summer work hours is 68.
- Fall (September & October): School field trips last approximately 2 hours each. Total work hours will be 2.5-3 hours on days with a single trip and up to 5.5 hours for a day with 2 trips. Approximate total Fall work hours is 73.
Pay rate of $15 per hour.
Garnet Hill Lodge
Part-Time Cook: The Log House Restaurant at Garnet Hill Lodge is looking to hire a part-time cook immediately. At least one year of experience is preferred, although we are willing to train the right candidate. Varying shifts and must be available on weekends and holidays. Interviews will be scheduled with our Head Chef Michael Crandall. If interested in more information or to schedule an interview, please contact (518) 251-2444.
Heritage of Lake George
Come join our friendly and dynamic team! We are looking for reliable housekeepers for the busy summer months. Flexible schedule, can be part-time or full-time. Please email resume.
Holiday Inn Resort
Hiring: PT/FT Maintenance Associates
Description: Assist Director of Maintenance with buildings and grounds of Holiday Inn Resort. Must have driver's license. PT position that could become FT for the right individual. Experience preferred but will train career seeking individual. Join a great team and learn the hospitality business.
Apply via email to email@example.com
Lake George Arts Project
The Lake George Arts Project Director of Exhibitions is a critical part of the Lake George Arts Project Team. The Director of Exhibitions is tasked with managing between 6-8 on-site exhibitions in our Courthouse Gallery, our Project Local program, as well as our recently revived Collector’s Club program. The Director of Exhibitions will also work with the Executive Director to develop long-range plans for the exhibitions program, create new strategies to build awareness and increase visitorship, develop new engaging, mission-related programs, and enhance current programs.
Visit their website for more information and oppurtunities https://www.lakegeorgearts.org/opportunities/
Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce & CVB
Position Summary: We are seeking a talented Membership/Marketing Assistant to provide membership, marketing and office management duties, supporting our Executive Director, Marketing Director, Membership Manager, and Board of Directors. If you love the Lake George, NY region, can engage visitors and area businesses, and provide stellar office support, this is the role for you!
Lake George Battlefield Park Alliance
Please refer to lakegeorgebattlefieldpark.org for more information
Member Services Manager
Job Details & Job Description:
● Anticipated start date of position is May 15, 2023.
● Full-time seasonal position (May 15-November 15, 2023)
● Present at Battlefield Park Visitor Center in-season (May 26-October 29) and at other times as required. ● VC would welcome guests 6 hours per day (10-4) during open season described below; employee works 7 hours per day/35 hours per week.
○ May 26 to July 2, post-Labor Day to October 29: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
○ July 3 to Labor Day: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
● Salaried position, paid semimonthly (e.g., 1st and 16th each month)
● Trustees and member-volunteers will assist Member Services Manager during VIC open hours as needed/relevant.
Job description / role/ expectations/ duties:
● Advise the Board of Trustees on marketing and fundraising strategies, and implement priorities in these areas as determined by Board.
● Prepare Alliance/Battlefield Park marketing literature for distribution to key venues and media. ● Serve as direct point of contact for Alliance members, addressing their requests and acting on their recommendations in coordination with the Board.
● Identify with Board key foundations and other funding/granting sources and solicit grants for key Alliance projects.
● Manage the Battlefield Park Visitor Center
o Arrange historical displays as directed by Board of Trustees
o Interact with visitors.
o Solicit visitors’ feedback.
o Serve as a docent and all that it entails.
o Conduct tours of facility and/or battlefield park as deemed necessary/ scheduled.
o Assist Board of Trustees in determining any adjustments to the schedule of hours of operation and evaluation of long-term staffing requirements at the Center.
○ Opening and closing center based on agreed-upon schedule.
○ Adhere and follow the VC Policy and Procedures Manual
○ Oversee activities such as setting up exhibits, consult with Board of Trustees on existing exhibits, surveying visitors, and advising on volunteer staffing.
○ Ready the facility for guests each operating day and all that it entails.
○ Report any facility maintenance needs to Board of Trustees and/or DEC liaison.
○ Ensure facility is maintained at close of each day by facility cleaning crew (vacuuming / cleaning/ etc.)
○ Interact with visitors to learn their likes, dislikes, and suggestions for enhancements and share with Board of Trustees
○ Assist the Board of Trustees in determining enhancements and initiatives that attract foot traffic. ○ As requested, offer data for the use of the Board of Trustees in determining and evaluating various operational aspects of the VC.
○ Oversee the positioning of exhibits and historical artifacts within the VIC and assure their safe keeping as part of their responsibilities.
○ Responsible for distributing promotional VC rack card and maintaining sufficient stock at various locations.
○ Maintain record-keeping on VC rack card quantities, evaluate the highest distribution points. ○ Maintain record-keeping on how visitors learn of the VC and their interests and other relevant data / informational points.
○ Tabulate daily VC attendance, donations, volunteer hours, number of guests who access Alliance’s guided park tours
● Other duties/responsibilities as assigned by Board of Trustees
Lake George RV Park
Assistant Manager Position
Full Time, year- round salaried
Health, dental and vision insurance provided as well as retirement program
Assistant Manager reports directly to GM and CEO and assists with all aspects of daily park operation. They will be responsible for managing up to 20 persons during park operation and will work directly with fellow assistant manager.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Taking ownership and responsibility with resolving customer complaints or issues, while upholding LGRVP customer service standards.
• Prioritizing daily tasks to ensure business operation flows smoothly.
• Management of staff, including but not limited to training, delegation of job duties and follow up.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Establish and maintain relationships with local business for implementation of advertising sales and marketing efforts.
• Knowledgeable with POS systems and basic retail functions. Will be responsible in oversight of general store including but not limited to: stocking, inventory, and purchasing.
• Assistance in managing of F & B operations
• Mastery of park reservation policies, reservation system, and all park front line seasonal positions.
Exceptional communication and customer service skills required. Job could entail sitting or standing for long periods of time and including lifting objects up to 35lbs. Candidate must be flexible in their ability to cover any schedule needed during the park’s operational season, including but not limited to: additional hours due to business need, late/early hours or unscheduled shifts during our operating season. From October 15 - April 1 a 4 day work week is currently offered for most weeks with weekends off.
The assistant manager can expect to work an average of 55 hours per week during our Summer season, 45 hours per week during our Spring and Fall seasons, and 30 hours per week during the Winter season. These are estimates and will change as the Park’s needs change. Coverage on night and weekend shifts are mandatory when Park is open to the public. 2 weeks paid vacation is offered after 1st Season. No vacation time will be granted from April 1 – October 15.
Ideal candidate will have a Associate or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the hospitality field.
Salary: $55,000.00 to $57,000.00 /year
Lake George Steamboat Co.
Literally everything is open right now (deck hands, bartenders, waitstaff, snack bar attendants, food runners, prep cooks, dishwashers, hosts, wareshouse parking attendants, gift shop employees, F&B managers! Sailing Season is May thru October.
Please visit: http://www.lakegeorgesteamboat.com/employment-application/ to fill out or download an application or you can come down to our office at 57 Beach Rd., Lake George, to fill out an application in person all while saying hello to our residential furry office companions! For questions contact Bill Wilson at the phone number above.
The Lodges at Bolton Landing
Housekeeper: Looking for a help from May - October 2023. Looking for 1 full-time employee. Wages range from $25 / hour part time, up to $35+ / hour full time.
Duties include laundry and housekeeping at cottage and motel property. Great working conditions. Up to 35+ hours per week from May through September! Start date end of April 2023.
Olde Log Inn
Hiring for line cooks. Full time/part time. Pay is based on experience. Off Sunday and Mondays.
We are looking for a lead cook to come in and work in our kitchen approximately 35- 40 hours a week .This position is open to applicants 18 + with previous kitchen experience who fit the description below. Pay will be based on experience.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prep kitchen for service
- Assist with ordering ingredients
- Maintain kitchen inventory
- Make pizza, burgers, chicken sandwiches, work with the smoker, and help prep Sauces.
- Keep/maintain a clean and safe kitchen environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong work ethic, flexibility, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to adjust and adapt quickly to changes in production schedule or demand
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and nonverbal communications
Please send a resume, cover letter, and your favorite dog breed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sagamore is looking for a full-time/year round Sales Manager. Experience with small meetings and SMERFE market preferred. Ability to travel in and out of state is a must. The position is available immediately. They are also looking for a seasonal Event Manager (April-November), preferably with social market experience.
Six Flags Great Escape Theme Park & Lodge
Retail Team Member ~ Aquatics Team Member ~ Food & Beverage Operations Team Member ~ Warehouse Team Member ~ Front Gate Team Member ~ Parking Lot Team Member ~ Guest Relations Team Member ~ Security Guard ~ Park Services Team Member ~ Landscaping Team Member
Retail Team Member ~ Food & Beverage Operations Team Member ~ Johnny Rockets Server ~ Johnny Rockets Cook ~ EMT (NYS EMT-B Certified) ~ Maintenance Team Member ~ Hotel Housekeeping Team Member ~ Lifeguard
Apply online at sixflagsjobs.com, select "Lake George, Great Escape" for your park. Contact HR for questions or assistance with the process at 518-824-8900
Surfside on the Lake Resort
The housekeeping staff will be responsible for cleaning guest rooms, guest facing areas of the property, cleaning and folding laundry, etc. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Housekeeping experience preferred, but not required. Looking to hire multiple positions quickly.
Maintenance staff would be responsible for light repairs, groundskeeping, guest calls and other duties assigned by the Facilities Director. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Maintenance experience preferred, but not required. Looking to hire multiple positions quickly.
Are you a business looking to hire employees? Are you an employer within Warren County?
Click the button below to learn how you can upload your employment opportunities to lakegeorgeishiring.com
Regardless of whether you are in Warren County, if you are a Chamber Member, we will add your listing to this page!