The Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce & CVB offers a wide variety of businesses throughout the Lake George region and beyond with unique digital and print advertising options. For immediate assistance, please contact Kim Saheim directly at the Chamber office at 518-668-5755 or feel free to fill out the form below and we will respond back to you within 24-hours. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to better understanding your needs to help you achieve your goals!
Did you know...
The most important source of information for a visitor during their trip is a brochure, map or travel guide. Here are some facts from the International Association of Visitor Information Providers about the importance of printed brochures.
- 2 out of every 3 visitors (67%) picked up a brochure during their visit, and it influenced the actions of 95% of them.
- More than 4 out of every 5 visitors (83%) planned to visit an attraction or other business as a result of picking up a brochure at their destination.
- Nearly 4 out of 5 visitors (78%) would consider altering their plans because of the content of a brochure.
- Almost 2 out of 3 visitors (65%) planned to purchase tickets or merchandise for businesses they learned about from a brochure at their destination.
- Almost 7 out of 10 visitors (68%) value information about exhibits, events and attractions.
- 6 out of 10 visitors (60%) find brochures to be a tangible, easy to use hard copy of information. Brochures are tactile and engage sight, touch, sound (handling and turning a page), and even smell (fresh print). This means visitors more easily absorb the information and act upon it if they choose.
- More than half of visitors (53%) appreciate that brochures are convenient and always available.
- More than half of visitors (51%) said they value discounts and coupons in brochures.
- More than 4 in 10 visitors (44%) value brochures because they are easy to share with friends and family on the trip. When shared they often have the power of a recommendation, in the same way 'word of mouth' does. Out of the visitors who picked up a brochure, over 1 in 2 shared it with 1-2 people (57%) and over 1 in 3 shared a brochure with 3-4 people (35%). Nearly 1 in 10 shared a brochure with 5+ people (8%). Therefore, the distribution reach of a printed brochure can be as much as 8 times greater than a single reader and in many cases at least 2-4 times greater
2023 Travel Guide and Digital Advertising Form
Village Information Center Advertising Form